Zoning Board of Appeals Public Hearing 6/26/14
1 hour 10 minutes 20 seconds
Notice is hereby given to interested parties that a Public Hearing will
be held by the Putnam Valley Zoning Board of Appeals on Thursday June
26, 2014 at 6:30 at Town Hall, 265 Oscawana Lake Road for the purpose of
considering the following petitions and requests together with all
other matters that may properly come before the Board at this time.
Held over case
1. Hack, Bruce, 14 Coleman Landing-62.14-1-25; R-3
Request for variance for dock to extend into lake.
2. O’Conner, Christopher, 207 Lake Drive-83.81-2-7; LP
Request a Lake front variance for deck and dock, and side yard for stairs.
and variance for lot coverage.
3. Lewis Rice, Florence, 34 Mill Street-84.19-1-3; R-1
Request for a front and side yard setback variance for a proposed 11/2 story,
4. Allen, Bruce, 10 Loos Lane-52.-2-38; R-3
Request for variance to increase livable space by more than 20%, under
Section 165-44(2) of the Zoning Code.
5. M.K. Equities, 544 Lake Shore Road-41.10-2-16; R-3
Request for side yard variance and lot coverage for new dormer,
and new entry portico. Variance under Section 165-44A (1) of
the Zoning Code.
6. H&C LLC, 84 West Shore Drive-62.13-2-14; R-3
Request for two side yard variance and lot coverage for addition.